Last week Delegates from District Council 3 and the IUPAT met with delegates from all over the country to learn more about the legislative opportunities before us in Washington and beyond.
- Chris Crane, President and Chief Executive Officer of Exelon;
- The Honorable Gina Raimondo, Governor of Rhode Island;
- The Honorable Donald Norcross (D-NJ), US House of Representatives.
- The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo; Governor of New York
- Jack Gerard; CEO of the American Petroleum Institute
- The Honorable Rodney Davis; US House of Representatives
- The Honorable Bill Shuster; US House of Representatives
- The Honorable Steve Daines; US Senate
- The Honorable Julian Castro; Secretary – US Department of Housing & Urban Development
- The Honorable Hillary Clinton
Special Guests of the Missouri Building Trades
- The Honorable Claire McCaskill, (D-MO), US Senate
- The Honorable Emanuel Cleaver II, (D-MO), US House of Representatives
Special Guests of the IUPAT
- The Honorable Mark Pocan (D-WI), US House of Representatives
- The Honorable Jack Reed, (D-RI), US Senate
Topics included Energy Policy, Legislative Reforms, and Presidential Politics. The Building Trades Endorsed Hilary Clinton for President.